I have been working in the graphics industry for over 14 years. I work smart and hard, and this simple philosophy means I deliver your project on time and within budget.
Web design knowledge & experience
Whether you need a small simple website or full bespoke e-commerce portal I believe with my core skills and experience, there isn’t much I can’t do on the web.
I design and create everything from scratch for each individual client. I understand that every single one of my clients has different needs so I will work with you to discover those needs and design your site, just for you. I will create a unique website that looks great and works specifically for your business.
Print design knowledge & experience
My career started back in 1996 with a combination of a training scheme at a reprographics company and a design education at a London graphics college. This split gave me a perfect understanding of print design principles and the process of print.
I have since designed just about everything from a simple flyer to graphics for exhibition stands so whatever your advertising requirement I am happy to help.
Specialist in large format digital print sector, I provide a broad range of sales-focused B2B marketing and lead generation services.
Contact me about your requirements, or arrange a meeting, where I can map out what I do, how I do it, and how I can help to deliver measurable and sustainable increases in your sales performance.
What I can do for you….
- Logo / brand / stationery design
- Design for advertising and marketing materials
- Creative flat visual design of key website pages
- Hand-coded, semantically correct, search engine friendly websites
- Create E-commerce websites
- Develop bespoke content management systems
- Combine website designs with WordPress
- Email marketing campaigns
- Set up and manage your social media accounts
- SEO Optimization: with clean, search-engine friendly code with all the “heading” and “alt tags” in the right places.
- Flash: basic flash animations like interactive headers, fading text, scrolling photos, etc.
What I prefer NOT to do…
- Producing work for home user applications such as Microsoft Word / PowerPoint
- Take on half-finished websites
- Build websites based on the visuals of others (unless they are of a sufficiently high standard)
- Produce “Flash only” websites